Are you looking for a new challenge?
Come and join our extended senior leadership team and play a key role in providing a world-class education for our students.
Following promotion of the current postholder to Assistant Headteacher, we are seeking to appoint an inspirational teacher with a real passion for English who has the vision to lead this important and outstanding department.
The English department consistently achieves outstanding examination results at both GCSE and `A’ level.
At GCSE last year:
- 90% Grade 9 – 4 in English Language
- 33% Grade 9 – 7 in English Language
At A Level last year:
- 60% A* - A In English Literature
The teachers are highly qualified, collaborative and experienced. We are looking to appoint a creative and innovative leader who:
- Is an outstanding classroom teacher
- Has experience of improving standards
- Has the vision to inspire and lead other staff
- Is able to develop and enhance the teaching practice of others
- Can monitor and support the overall progress and development of students
In return we can offer excellent CPD, a supportive senior leadership team, a modern approach with traditional values and a beautiful rural setting.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed so you can see for yourself what makes Burford School such a special place to work – please contact Sarah Evans, HR Manager.
Contact Sarah Evans, HR Manager, at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone the number above.
Burford School is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders in regulated activity are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced check.
Closing date: 19th February 2018 (12:00pm)