Applications are invited for a qualified Head of English for a position in a well-known Independent school in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney. Our client is a highly reputable independent school that values academic excellence within a holistic educational setting. The school boasts 21st century learning practices and caters to students of all abilities. The successful applicant will join a collaborative team of passionate staff.
About the Role:
• Head of English - previous experience desired
• Experience teaching Extension 1 English desirable
• Full-time, Permanent position
• Commencing Term 1, 2021
• 2.0 Leadership Opportunity
• Be suitably qualified with a Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority & Working with Children Check
• Provide current and relevant teaching references
• Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference number #SEK2011-546466SD, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs