St Olave's Prep School is a dynamic, friendly and very successful IAPS and ISA co-ed day school. It benefits from a superb reputation in the area for providing an excellent education across the curriculum and nurturing all pupils so that they achieve outstanding success in a wide range of areas.
What we are looking for
Our new Head of EYFS must be a talented and experienced individual who:
- Has high expectations and will strive for the best possible outcomes
- Will value and inspire our staff team, and forge links with the local community
- Is visible and approachable, leading by example in a calm and confident way
- Will appreciate and enhance our inclusive and positive culture
- Is determined to provide a broad range of opportunities to help our pupils reach their potential
What we can offer you
In return, you can be part of an amazing school. We are offering:
- A competitive salary with good professional development opportunities
- Support from an experienced Senior Leadership Team and committed and friendly staff
- Generous PPA time
- The support of a passionate Board of Trustees
- Wonderful pupils and supportive, engaged parents
Application Pack, Recruitment Policy and Application Form attached. We encourage you to find out more by visiting our school website.
Please contact: Sarah Brame on 020 8294 8930 firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 5.00pm, Friday 23rd March 2018
Interviews: Week beginning 26th March 2018
St Olave's Prep School
106-110 Southwood Road, New Eltham, London SE9 3QS
St Olave's Prep School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be wiling to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.