Full Time - Required January 2022 - MPS plus TLR 1B
We require an outstanding teacher to lead a full team of specialists, building on existing strengths and identifying improvements. You will be one of a middle leadership team of 8 Faculty Leaders. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented person with a desire to make a difference.
The successful candidate will teach across all key stages and will have:
• Outstanding subject knowledge
• A track record of achieving excellent progress and attainment outcomes for students
• High motivation with well-developed interpersonal skills to support the motivation of colleagues and the student community
• Demonstrable commitment to learning and the raising of standards
St. John Fisher is an 11-18 comprehensive school with a rich Catholic ethos. There are 850 students on roll including the Sixth Form. The school was rebuilt in 2009, as a result of which we have excellent facilities and well-equipped rooms. The school was judged Good by Ofsted in October 2013 and again in November 2017 and Outstanding by the Diocese in December 2013 & 2018. Visits to the school are welcome.
Application packs can be downloaded from the Vacancies section on our website: www.stjohnfisherschool.org.uk ; send completed applications by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will require an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly Criminal Records Bureau)
Closing date: Noon, 28 September 2021; Interviews: w/c 4 October 2021
St John Fisher Catholic High School
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years