St George’s is committed to safer recruiting practices and carries full and comprehensive checks on all employees.
St George’s International School, Luxembourg, is an inclusive international community of approximately 850 students aged from 3 to 18 years, representing over 50 different nationalities. Student outcomes have improved year on year; students last year achieving 65% 9-7 at iGCSE (39% of grades 9-8), 68% of grades A*-A at A2, and 76% of grades A-B at AS Level.
You will provide highly effective management of the Maths and Computing Faculty to ensure continuous improvement including:
- To focus relentlessly on improving teaching, learning and assessment.
- To provide strategic leadership and management of faculty staff.
- To contribute to the teaching within the department which includes A Level Maths, Further Maths and iGCSE.
We are looking for a candidate who ideally has:
- Experience of having a significant impact of improving student outcomes in GCSE and A Level Maths.
- Successful experience of initiating change in teaching and learning.
- Experience of successfully leading, managing and developing staff.
If you want to raise attainment and accelerate progress with wonderful students, committed staff, excellent resources and a forward thinking leadership team, St George’s is for you!
We offer a comprehensive induction package, in addition to a generous salary.
Please e-mail your application including a CV, cover letter and the Employment Application Form, for the attention of Mr Mark Fleet, to email@example.com .
Visit http://www.st-georges.lu for further information about our school.
Please note we reserve the right to interview/appoint on finding a suitable applicant.
All applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post. This will include checks with past employers, criminal records checks from countries lived, studied or worked in as well as social media and internet checks.
St George's International School Luxembourg
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years