We wish to appoint an inspiring, enthusiastic leader who is passionate about ensuring high achievement for all. The successful candidate will have a proven record of delivering outstanding results, with a determination to instigate and develop an innovative approach to Science.
We are looking for a colleague who:
- Has the vision and motivation necessary to drive forward school improvement
- Has the required knowledge, skills and experience to implement a high-level strategy within Science and to develop engagement across the whole school
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills to inspire and motivate all members of our school community
- Has a view of education that promotes all aspects of a young person’s development
Key benefits to being an employee of ATLAS:
- All staff encouraged and supported in their personal development
- A very positive working environment in a school with an excellent academic record, enthusiastic students and hardworking, committed colleagues
- An exceptional opportunity to make a significant impact on student outcomes
- Desirable location to live or work
Adeyfield School is set in the heart of the community of Hemel Hempstead and is a mixed, all-ability 11-18 sponsored Academy, having converted on 1st September 2018 into ATLAS Multi Academy Trust, with 90 students for each year group in Years 8-11 and 40 students at Post 16.
We welcome visits from potential applicants. Please contact Sara Lawton – HR & Headteacher’s PA on 01442 406020.
For further details and an application form please visit www.adeyfield.herts.sch.uk
Completed application forms and a covering letter should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This advert may be retracted if a suitable candidate applies.
Closing date: Monday 25 February 2019 at 9.00am.
Interview date: Friday 1 March 2019.
Adeyfield School is a member of ATLAS Academy Trust. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.