Victoria College is a thriving and prestigious all-boys 11- 18 HMC School located on the beautiful Channel Island of Jersey, with 680 students including 180 in the Sixth Form.
We are seeking a well-qualified, highly motivated, enthusiastic, and passionate Head of Geography to lead the development of this crucial area of the curriculum. The successful candidate will be responsible for setting targets, managing staff, developing the curriculum, overseeing the rooming and equipment, managing the departmental budget and for safeguarding and health & safety within the department.
This post is for January or Easter 2021.
Victoria College is proud of its:
• outstanding public examination results
• extensive co-curricular provision
• nationally acclaimed sporting success
• magnificent grounds & historic buildings
• modern & well equipped classrooms
Closing date : 6th December 2020
College Website: www.victoriacollege.je
Please apply via the States of Jersey website, by following this link:
Information about Jersey: https://www.locatejersey.com
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Boys school with students of age 11 - 18 years
Victoria College is an independent, selective secondary with sixth form for boys in Jersey. The island of Jersey is a crown dependency of the United Kingdom, and situated in the English Channel. Victoria College is located in the island capital St He...