We are seeking an inspirational Geography teacher who can deliver high quality lessons, secure outstanding outcomes for our students, and lead our dynamic Geography team. We want you to inspire students, raise their aspirations and unlock their potential. Applications from both experienced and newer colleagues are warmly welcomed, and previous Grammar School experience is not necessary. To be successful at Fort Pitt you will:
• Teach to a high standard at GCSE and A Level
• Be passionate about leading learning and teaching in Geography
• Have high expectations of all students and members of the Geography team
• Go above and beyond to ensure students make great progress
• Be committed, hard-working and have a sense of fun!
In return we will offer you:
• A school with really enthusiastic students with a love of learning, and who want to succeed
• An incredibly supportive group of colleagues
• A personalised CPD programme to provide first-rate preparation towards promotion
• A two week October half-term
• The chance to perform on a wider stage through our proud membership of FPTA Academies
• Subsidised membership of Benenden Healthcare
For an informal conversation about the role, please contact Nicky Archer on 01634 842359 or via email on email@example.com in order to arrange a time.
Start date: September 2019
Closing date: 12:30pm Thursday 14th February 2019
Interviews: As soon as possible after closing date
Fort Pitt Grammar School is committed to safeguarding and expects all members of the school community and applicants to share this commitment. Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory DBS clearance.