All Saints RC School is a highly successful and oversubscribed 11-18 Catholic School serving the city of York and a large rural/urban catchment.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an outstanding school where a culture of aspiration leads to high achievement. Our ethos and values inform our vision for all our community.
- excellent academic achievement
- exceptional standards of behaviour
- a dedicated, high quality and supportive team of staff
- a warm and friendly community built on mutual respect
The governors are seeking to appoint a Head of History and Politics who will:
- provide inspirational leadership to the History and Politics department
- have a love of subject which is palpable to those they teach
- have the ambition, drive and enthusiasm to help develop these popular
- subjects and enable our young people to achieve outstanding outcomes.
- have a record of excellent classroom teaching
- have the ability to enthuse, motivate and manage staff and students
Applications are welcome from both experienced and ambitious recently qualified teachers. We are committed to your on-going professional development and you can expect to benefit from a high-quality CPD programme. Our teaching school background and developing partnership with York University provides an excellent environment for those teachers who are motivated and excited by the exposure to innovative research-based teaching and learning.
An application form and further details are available from the school website
Applications should be returned by post or electronically to
Closing date: Monday 19 April 2021
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
All Saints RC School