Applications are invited for the following, which is advertised on a permanent basis from 1st January 2019:
Head of History
Grade: Main scale - UPS (dependent on experience), plus TLR 1A (£7,853 per annum)
Contract: Full time, Permanent
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, talented and experienced history teacher, who is able to lead our high-performing history department and contribute to the leadership of the history department.
We expect that you:
· are a consistently outstanding teacher with an infectious enthusiasm for history;
· enjoy working with students and staff to ensure all learners achieve their best;
· have an unshakeable belief that all children deserve an excellent school and you want to be part of making Mulberry Academy Shoreditch outstanding;
· inspire others and help everyone unlock their potential as learners and teachers; and
· have been successful as a teacher, have made a significant contribution to raising standards and have proven leadership skills.
If you wish to apply for the above position, please refer to the attached job description and the required skills and experience within it.
Full details of this post are available at http://www.mulberryacademyshoreditch.org/vacancies/
Your completed application form should reach the HR Team by email at email@example.com by 9am on 15th October 2018.
You are advised to ensure your completed application form addresses the person specification criteria. We regret that CVs or expressions of interest will not be accepted.
Interviews will be on a date to be confirmed.
Mulberry Academy Shoreditch is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check.