Applications are invited for the following, which is advertised on a permanent basis starting from September 2021
Head of History
Salary: main scale - UPS (dependent on experience), plus TLR 1A (£8,291 per annum)
Contract: Full time, Permanent
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, talented and experienced history teacher, who is able to lead our high-performing history department and contribute to the leadership of the humanities faculty. There will be the opportunity to lead on Sixth Form Politics.
We expect that you:
- have been successful as a teacher, have made a significant contribution to raising standards and have proven leadership skills, with an infectious enthusiasm for history;
- enjoy working with students and staff to ensure all learners achieve their best;
- have an unshakeable belief that all children deserve an excellent school and you want to be part of what makes Mulberry Academy Shoreditch outstanding;
- inspire others and help everyone unlock their potential as learners and teachers;
- are committed to growing the profile of the History Department through an exciting extra-curricular programme;
- Will lead on the design and delivery of a Curriculum that is challenging, inclusive and promotes progression.
If you wish to apply for the above position, please refer to the attached job description and the required skills and experience within it.
The closing date for this position will be 9am on Monday 19th April 2021 by completed application form addressing the person specification criteria.
We regret that CVs or expressions of interest will not be accepted.
Interviews will be on a date to be confirmed.
Mulberry Academy Shoreditch is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check.
Mulberry Academy Shoreditch
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 19 years
We are delighted to welcome you to Mulberry Academy Shoreditch.
We are looking for outstanding individuals to join our motivated and enthusiastic staff team. Mulberry Academy Shoreditch (MAS) is an outstanding education provider, with a proven...