This is an excellent opportunity to join Trinity School, a vibrant 11-18 Academy. We are an ambitious, high-performing school looking for talented colleagues who can make a difference. In return we invest in your career, provide a bespoke CPD package, opportunities to lead across the Trust and the wider local area, and a comprehensive staff benefits package.
The House system is integral to our School’s ethos with the Head of House making a significant contribution towards the pastoral care and development of our students. The successful candidate will be an inspirational and outstanding teacher who has experience in a pastoral role and is looking for the next step in their career. They will take a key role in leading our enthusiastic students and staff team.
The successful candidate will:
· Have significant experience of leading in a pastoral role and supporting and inspiring students to be the very best.
· Have a proven track record in developing and delivering innovative and exciting teaching and learning in their subject area
· Have experience with working with outside agencies and a range of stakeholders including parents and families.
We invite applications from colleagues who:
· Have a vision and passion for developing students in every area of their lives
· Have proven management skills and successes in leading on pastoral matters
· Can make an impact on the outcomes for students
If you feel that you have the experience and drive for this role we would like to hear from you. Application is by letter and application form to Mrs C Wilson, Executive Headteacher, the latter including the names and addresses of two appropriate referees. Your letter should outline your experience to date and how you would make a difference to the lives of students at Trinity School.
Further details can be obtained from Mrs Hurst on 01635 510500, by email to email@example.com or visit the school’s website www.trinitynewbury.org.
Please note: the school office will be closed w/c 12th February for half-term and will re-open on Monday 19th February.
The school has a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.