Ditton Park Academy is an exciting new free school which opened in 2014. Since this time, we have grown as both a staff and student body, moved into our brand new £19 million Academy site, achieving our first set of fantastic GCSE results and then opening our brand new Sixth Form in September 2019.
Ditton Park Academy is the first school opened by The SASH Education Trust (Slough Association for Secondary Headteachers) and we benefit enormously from the support and collaboration of the 13 secondary Head Teachers in Slough. Another SASH school (Grove Academy) opened in September 2017 as an all through school for 3-18 year olds. We are now formally part of a Multi Academy Trust.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated teacher to positively impact upon our students in this vibrant and dynamic school.
We are looking to appoint an outstanding Head of House. The successful candidate will have excellent pastoral capabilities and be able to motivate students.
We are oversubscribed in all year groups and are exceptionally proud of the unique and warm environment created by all stakeholders at the Academy, something of which we are constantly reminded by the numerous external guests that visit the Academy. We encourage all potential candidates to come and visit us, for an informal meeting/tour, if they are considering making an application.
The ideal candidate will be:
• a qualified teacher educated to degree level
• a passionate classroom practitioner
• an advocate for young people
• someone with clear potential to learn and improve
• innovative, creative, resilient and dynamic
• an excellent communicator who has a positive attitude to life and work
• experienced colleagues need to be able to demonstrate impact in their current role.
Closing date: 10am, Monday 12 April 2021
Interviews to be held: w/b 22 April 2021
Ditton Park Academy is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Ditton Park Academy
- Mainstream school with state - free school funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 19 years
Ditton Park Academy is a mixed, mainstream secondary school located in Slough, Berkshire. The school has a sixth form and educates students within the 11-19 age range. Currently, there are 298 pupils.
Ditton Park Academy opened in 2014. It is c...