King's College, The British School of Panama, is seeking to appoint a Head of Inclusion for February 2021.
A dynamic and proactive teacher, preferably with independent sector or international experience .
- Strong team player willing to support other colleagues
- Excellent working knowledge of the English National Curriculum and recent developments.
- Pastoral responsibility or experience would be an advantage
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Willingness to contribute to the wider life of the school
- Knowledge of Spanish, or willingness to learn Spanish would be an advantage
We are currently seeking to appoint an individual who has:
- Achieved Qualified Teacher status (Applications from NQTs also welcome)
- Experience in teaching and the ability to motivate a diverse student body
- Strong IT skills
Timeline of application and employment
- All applications must be completed with the King’s Application Form (in-line with Safer Recruitment Policy).
- References will be called for before interview.
- Interviews will be on Zoom (unless a local candidate is found) by members of the School Leadership team in collaboration with the HR department.
- Successful candidates must be prepared to be re interviewed by a student body within the same week of the main interview and maybe asked for a sample of planning to be emailed to the school.
- Candidates will be informed of the outcome of the interview within a week and a formal offer made from the Headteacher followed by a formal offer.
To find out more about this opportunity and join the Academic Teaching team at a King's Group school in Panama please send us an updated CV as well as a cover letter to email@example.com
Why come to Panama?
The school is located in an idyllic setting, surrounded by the Panamanian rainforest in the area of Clayton and is approximately 6km from the city centre.
Panama City is a city of easy cosmopolitan living, a combination of the historic and the ultra-modern. It is also one of the safest cities in Central America. The local dialect is Spanish.
The closing date for applications is the 15th of January
To find out more about King’s Group, visit http://kingsgroup.org/
King's Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be expected to undertake Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS process and any other relevant police checks that are required.
King's College, The British School of Panama
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years