Opening in September 2021, Repton Cairo will provide an exceptional education for boys and girls aged 3 to 18: offering the EYFS and English National Curriculum, leading to IGCSEs and A Levels.
Based on our core values of Respect, Wholeness, Truth and Excellence, a Repton education is a precious and powerful gift.
It aims to produce young people who are:
- Globally aware and internationally minded
- Intellectually curious, culturally informed and spiritually alive
- Happy resilient, robust, self-motivated and confident
- Socially conscious, politically informed and environmentally aware
- Technologically fluent
- Committed to excellence in all that they do.
In its first years of operation the School will cater to Primary-aged children (FS1 to Y6) and we are therefore seeking an experienced Primary leader with the potential to become the Principal of the whole school as and when that role becomes necessary.
Repton School (UK) forges close links to support its family of international schools, which currently includes three schools in the UAE, one in Malaysia, one in China and four more opening over the next three years (Cairo included). This is an exciting time to join this growing network of schools and your role as Founding Head of Junior School will be central to the success of the Cairo project.
Please apply through the TES portal (uploading a full CV as well as a letter of application, addressed to Mr Hussein El Rashidy, Chairman of Governors, Repton Cairo).
Repton School Cairo
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 6 - 12 years