Head of Learning (Maths specialist),
Required for September 2018
Raine’s Foundation School is a smaller than average 11-18 Church of England School.
Raine’s Foundation School has a long tradition of providing education within Tower Hamlets, one of London’s most successful Local authorities.
We are recruiting a teaching Head of Learning who can teach Maths. You will join a school where all colleagues play their part and contribute to whole school improvement through our distributed leadership model. If you embody these values and have high expectations, you will be very successful working with us.
If you are an experienced Head of Learning with a track record of pastoral leadership, then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for:
· A proven record of raising and maintaining standards.
· Vision, drive and flare as you join our supportive and forward thinking team of Middle Leaders.
· The ability to consult, devise, communicate, implement, monitor and evaluate improvement with a relentless focus on student outcomes.
· Relevant qualifications and a record of professional development (both formal and through appropriate experience) to meet the challenge of the job specification.
· A genuine commitment to making a positive contribution to the school
Applicants should show enthusiasm towards joining our committed and supportive team.
We welcome applications from qualified teachers, who can demonstrate the highest standards in order to raise attainment and are committed to motivating learners to be the best they can be.
You will have a proven track record of success in the classroom and must be able to demonstrate the talent, interpersonal and leadership skills required to inspire and motivate students and colleagues. Above all you must have a passion for your subject and be able to embed an enjoyment of mathematics in your lessons.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged as are conversations with the Head teacher, Mr Rob Hullett.
Please contact Alison Deady, PA to the Head teacher, for an information pack or down load from the school website www.rainesfoundation.org.uk
Further details and an application pack are available from the school office to which completed forms should be returned: