The successful candidate will have:
• The opportunity to work alongside an experienced Executive Headteacher, a dynamic Senior Management Team and a federated school;
• A strong team ethos, dedicated to achieving high standards;
• The support of parents, governors and well-motivated, enthusiastic pupils;
• The challenge of the day-to-day management of the school;
• Up to two days a week teaching commitment;
• A practicing catholic, committed to upholding the ethos of our school;
• Outstanding classroom practice with high expectations of achievement and behaviour for all pupils.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
Visits to the school are welcome and encouraged.
For an application form and further details please contact the Administrator, Anna Packer at The Cathedral School, (01752) 265270 or email@example.com
Closing date: Midday 23rd April 2018