HEAD OF LEARNING SUPPORT (SENCO)
TLR 1a (£8,291) + SEN 1 (£2,270)
Required for September 2021
We are seeking to appoint an experienced teacher to lead and manage our Learning Support department.
• SENCO will be responsible for the management of provision for SEN and EAL.
• He/ She will lead a team, including Deputy SENCO and TAs dedicated to the learning and support of children with a range of SEN and disabilities.
• Purpose build accommodation is being planned for 2022.
Potential applicants are welcome to telephone Mrs E. Turner (AHT, Inclusion) for further information about the role and the school.
Information about the school and how to apply is available on our website under ‘Vacancies’ on the school website www.heathland.hounslow.sch.uk.
Please note references will be taken up in advance. The school is close to good transport links.
Closing date: Friday 16th April 2021.
The Heathland School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
The Heathland School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years