Do you want to play a leading role in ensuring effective pastoral care and achievement for all Year 7 to 9 students in our large Outstanding secondary school?
The Head of Lower School plays a lead role in evaluating data, implementing policies and managing staff and resources to deliver pastoral and progress aims and objectives. They ensure effective transitions from Year 6, support the Leadership group in the day to day management of the Lower School, manage the Lower School Heads of House and also have a teaching commitment.
Are you able to demonstrate:
- Professional development in preparation for a leadership role
- Involvement in school self-evaluation and development planning
- Up to date knowledge of developments in pastoral care and progress achievement in Education, particularly for lower years
- Ability to develop effective relationships with students, parents and colleagues
We offer you:
• A varied role in a fast-paced environment
• The opportunity to be a key part of a growing Multi-Academy Trust
• Benefits including Cycle to Work, Retail and other discounts schemes
For an informal discussion about the role please contact Neil Pittaway, on 01428 724324, or email@example.com
Bohunt Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment.
The successful candidate will be subject to pre-employment checks, including enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.