We are looking for a Head of Marketing to oversee, manage and develop the marketing strategy for the college, to ensure that the marketing, school liaison and development activity is proactive and leads to increasing levels of student recruitment to College.
Working directly to the Principal you will oversee, manage and develop the team responsible for marketing the college, including school liaison.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES –
• Developing and ensuring delivery of an annual marketing, communications and budget plan which underpins the College’s strategic plan and which is designed and targeted to attract new students
• Ensuring that communication to prospective students is effective, timely and increases the likelihood of enrolment through a range of traditional and e-marketing activities
• Overseeing the building and maintaining of strong stakeholder and partnership relationships e.g. Y11 and Careers leads in schools to ensure tailored liaison approaches
• To deliver against key performance indicators including, applications, conversion rates, processing time, student feedback / satisfaction and school feedback and budgetary control
• Management and commissioning of all marketing and communication activities including prospectus, website, annual reports, media representation and online presence ensuring corporate consistency in all marketing and promotional documentation produced
• To conduct or commission market research activities to inform College strategic and operational planning
• Producing a range of detailed reports and analysis for Senior and Middle Leaders to enable them to understand current application and recruitment patterns and projections
• Ensuring the monitoring and reporting on application and conversion data and co-ordinating targeted interventions where a curriculum area or school exhibits a declining trend or drop in the number of college enrolments.
• Managing and co-ordinating events and activities designed to enhance our Sixth Form, Apprenticeship and HE recruitment from schools and the wider community, this will include schools liaison events, open days, careers events, master classes, taster days, awards evenings etc.
• Leading, co-ordinating and quality assuring systems, processes and activities to maximise conversion of applications to enrolments
• Leading, motivating and developing staff involved in process to ensure they can provide an outstanding level of service to students (current and prospective), school staff and other key stakeholders
We are a leading provider of Further Education with superb facilities and consistently achieve excellence in everything we do.
If you think you have the necessary skills and experience, we would love to hear from you.