We are looking for an enthusiastic, committed and dynamic Head of Mathematics to lead our excellent math department from August 2021.
The candidate should have a very good track record with raising standards of attainment and progress across Secondary School, including at Post 16 where our school is rated outstanding.
The Sheffield Private School is an established co-educational school that opened in 2004. Since 2016 it has consistently been rated good with very good and outstanding features. We welcome inspirational teachers and leaders who are able to demonstrate outstanding standards of teaching and learning. We are proud of the very high standards of student achievement that we set across the school community.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have a degree in Mathematics.
- Have a track record of achieving outstanding outcomes for students in both attainment and progress.
- Have experience of working in a leadership role within Mathematics Department
- Have a passion for developing the very best classroom practice in others
- Have substantial experience leading and teaching Mathematics within the British Curriculum from KS3 to KS5.
In return, you’ll enjoy working with a dedicated team, all part of a wider staffing body who are caring, supportive, and excellent in what they do. Our CPD programme is extensive with access to a range of internal and external courses, including a commitment to Leadership Development Programmes.
Salary: Tax free Market Competitive
Benefits: medical insurance + annual flight home, Accommodation
At The Sheffield Private School, we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be subject to various background checks including, receipt of satisfactory references and police checks.
Please apply using the Quick Apply feature on the TES website. As part of the application process please complete a letter of application detailing how you suit the role and our school.
The Sheffield Private School
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 16 years