Tes are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational Head of Mathematics on a full-time permanent basis from September 2021.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established Maths Department with 14 Mathematics teachers who are committed to driving progress and attainment to improve the life chances of every student. They need a leader who is passionate about their subject and keen to drive their department to provide young people with the best possible education whatever their background or ability. If you care about the success of all students and have the energy, enthusiasm and experience to make that success a reality, we would welcome your application.
The academy places students at the centre of everything it does, with a focus on creating a culture of success, a positive climate for learning, and increased student attainment, achievement and social and emotional development. You must possess the skills and determination to make a significant difference to the lives of students and share their single goal of ‘Students First, raising standards and transforming lives’.
The Trust includes five teaching schools, the Yorkshire and Humber Maths Hub (fronted by their Executive Director of Maths), an English Hub, four School Direct providers, two national support schools and an appropriate body. These organisations work together to form the the Trust's Institute of Education and work to support schools to improve outcomes for young people across the North of England. If you want a rewarding career in education with the prospect of advancement, we want to hear from you.
The Trust Offers:
- The opportunity to work and progress across the Family of Schools, should you wish in the future;
- The chance to apply for leadership roles in the Deeps structure taking on a whole school leadership project;
- The support and expertise of the Directors of Maths working across the Family of Schools;
- A full and detailed programme of support and development for all;
- A further comprehensive programme of professional development, including leadership.
The Successful Candidate:
- Degree in relevant subject;
- Qualified Teacher Status;
- Experience of leading or supporting leadership of a department or providing support to a school/department;
- Evidence of managing and leading a new initiative across a department or whole school;
- Good understanding of your subject secondary curriculum, Key Stage 3 to Key Stage 5;
- Knowledge of current issues facing subject departments;
- Good understanding of school improvement and Ofsted inspection programmes;
- Knowledge of departmental monitoring and tracking systems and their role in securing improvement;
- Ability to provide clear evaluation and strategies for improvement for leadership teams and departments.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity and 'Quick Apply' below! For more information please contact email@example.com REF KR 1421110
Tes Recruitment Services (UK) represent Schools and Academies across the Globe, supporting them to secure a great teacher / leader for every role.
Tes Schools Recruitment
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting and helping teachers at every stage of their career find their next job opportunity; and helping governors recruit the very best lead...