We are seeking applications for one of Australia's leading provincial schools specialising in the education of girls and boys from rural Queensland. Offering the best terms and conditions in teacher employment, the school is seeking a Head of Mathematics. This is a permanent position and will commence in Term 1 2021.
About the Role:
- Head of Mathematics
- This role is open to established and aspiring leaders
- Permanent Position
- Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Communicate a vision for the Department that aligns with the School's ethos and vision
- Administer all aspects of the department including budgeting; setting, communicating and meeting school-wide and departmental timelines and deadlines; QCAA and other curriculum requirements; and assessment and reporting requirements
- Be a curriculum and pedagogy leader and manager of the Department
- Term 1, 2021 start
- Capricorn Region
- One of Australia’s leading provincial schools
- Free Master degree on offer for permanent staff
- Excellent facilities and teaching resources-
- Supportive and well networked school
- Excellent student behaviors
The pay-scale is reflective of the applicants teaching experience and in accordance with the EBA (Band 2 Step 1 $71,580 to Band 3 Step 4 $100,310/year). An additional remuneration will be added to the successful application’s salary for HOD duties.
- Applicants must hold a graduate or post graduate degree in education
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB2010-545299CW
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB2010-545299CW
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
We can also help connect you to international teaching opportunities, just email your CV as an expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org