The governors invite applications for the post of Head of Mathematics.
St. Mary's is a thriving, 11-16 voluntary aided, mixed comprehensive Catholic School with 600 students. Our P8 score 2016 was +0.45 making us the third highest secondary in Croydon for Pupil Progress. We are also Croydon Secondary School of the Year 2016.
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A commitment to helping take the school to Outstanding (Ofsted Good Feb 2017)
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
- A commitment to accelerated Leadership career development
- A commitment to extracurricular activities
Visits to the school are highly encouraged.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and an enhanced CRB check will be required for the successful applicant.