Accredited by both BSME and CIE, PACE British School is the newest school in the PACE Education Group offering the UK National Curriculum for children aged 4-18 years.
As part of our continued and phased expansion, the first phase of the Senior School (Year 7 – Year 9) opened last term (September 2020) with the Year 10, IGCSE, phase opening in September 2021.
We are seeking a subject leader to lead and develop KS3 and KS4 Mathematics and prepare for the launch of the "A" level phase in September 2022. They will ensure that learning quality is maintained and developed and the subject and the department is expanded with quality as its prime focus.
Pastoral care and inclusion are themes that are already deeply ingrained in our school and underpin all that we do. Accordingly, teachers with strong pastoral awareness are warmly welcomed.
This is an excellent opportunity for an aspiring middle leader who wishes to make their mark in a young school with lofty aspirations. You will have:
• A recognized teaching qualification.
• A relevant degree.
• Experience of delivering the UK curriculum and/or Cambridge Secondary Curriculum.
• A passion and drive to develop the subject in a new school context and demonstrate impact.
• A drive to see children learn and excel both academically and as people.
• Strong communication and team working skills.
• Be dynamic and proactive.
• Have a sense of humour.
PACE British school, Sharjah
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 12 years