‘This is a good school’ Ofsted 2016.
Are you a teacher/leader looking for an exciting new challenge?
Join us in an innovative academy on its journey to outstanding.
The governors and the sponsor of the academy, Northern Education Trust, are now seeking to appoint a Head of Mathematics to lead the department across the age and ability range.
In 2017 we achieved our best ever GCSE results. This places us in the top 10% of schools in the North East for Progress 8 and second in Stockton Local Authority. With our new state of the art academy building which opened in April 2016, this would be an exciting time to join our team and work alongside our other outstanding middle leaders.
If you relish the opportunity of working in a supportive and stimulating professional environment, The Grangefield Academy would welcome your application. This is an exciting prospect with positive opportunities for the post holder to work in a vibrant environment and make a real difference to our student’s lives. You will have the ambition to be an outstanding classroom practitioner and will be able to demonstrate the professional and personal qualities necessary to inspire our students and our staff.
The successful candidate will be able to:
• Inspire and motivate staff and students to achieve excellence.
• Demonstrate the drive and skill to raise standards of students’ attainment and achievement. • Monitor and track student progress within each year group.
• Work with the Principal and Senior Leadership team to develop and implement the vision for the Academy, ensuring targets are achieved.
The Grangefield Academy is part of Northern Education Trust, a nationally recognised and trusted academy sponsor with vast experience of school improvement, and specialised experience in all aspects of education.
We can offer you:
• An excellent opportunity for career progression both within the Academy and the Trust.
• An ambitious leadership team with a clear vision for the Academy. • High quality new school building and facilities opened in April 2016.
• Students with a desire to achieve.
For further information, enquiries or if you would like to visit our academy please contact from Monday, 16th April 2018 the Principal’s PA, Dawn Ellis on email@example.com or telephone on 01642 353637.
Application packs are available via the TES website or download an application pack directly from our website http://www.thegrangefieldacademy.org/jobs
Completed applications should be returned by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday, 20th April 2018 (12.00noon)
Interviews to take place on: Date to be confirmed
The Trust is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. All posts are subject to enhanced disclosure and barring service checks. We expect all adults to share our commitment to safeguarding and the health and wellbeing of our students.