September 2018 start
We are seeking an inspirational Head of Mathematics to commence in September 2018 on a fixed term maternity cover basis. There are likely to be further opportunities going forward in our growing school. This position would suit someone looking for a subject leadership role in a supportive, innovative environment, where classes are small facilitating excellent progress.
As well as its own competitive pay scale, other benefits include:
- Small class sizes of 24 pupils, 3-form entry
- Free school lunches
- Holidays generally aligned to the independent sector
- A stimulating environment where pupils enjoy learning and behaviour is excellent
- A genuine commitment to Continuous Professional Development and opportunities for career growth
- A supportive Senior Leadership Team who are passionate about education and welcome ideas.
Visits and/or informal discussions are most welcome, please contact Sonya Davies on 0330 330 0237 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, please see the school website:
Candidates are welcome to use either the TES application form available on this site, or the school's own application form available on the school website. CVs will not be accepted.
Cobham Free School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.