Head of Mathematics
The Governors of St Joseph's Catholic High School are seeking to appoint a Head of Maths from September 2019, or sooner if available.
Our Director of Maths is a member of our Extended Leadership Team. This post has been created to add additional capacity to an already successful teaching team.
St Joseph's was given a Good in Ofsted 2016 and has improved further since that inspection.
Maths is taught to GCSE with exceptional candidates entered for Further Maths.
Maths has achieved positive GCSE progress scores in 2018.
The successful candidate will:
- be committed to fulfil our Mission Statement
- have enthusiasm, warmth and drive to improve Maths further
- will work with the Director of Maths to foster a culture of high expectations and success
St Joseph's offers staff
- the chance to work in an ambitious Catholic school with an exciting future
- the opportunity to work with supportive and caring staff and well-mannered students
- opportunities for career development
The closing date for applications is 5pm on 15th October 2018.
If you believe that you have the skills to help our school achieve more success, please complete the TES online application form.
Our application pack is attached. If you wish to receive a pack via post, please contact Mrs Brentnall on 01900 873209.
Number on roll: 690
The school is committed to Safeguarding to safer recruitment procedures. Applicants are subject to an enhanced DBS