Head of Maths
Required from Easter or September 2021
MPS or UPS salary scale £25,714 - £41,604 per annum
A TLR allowance of £10,519 per annum
Are you an outstanding teacher or leader of Maths?
Are you committed to delivering inspirational for our students in order that they can achieve well?
Does a challenge inspire you?
If the answer to the questions above is yes, Light Hall could be the school for you. We have a vision and would love to meet you to share it with you.
We are seeking an outstanding Head of Maths to progress outcomes and to grow our talented maths team to secure the very best outcomes for students at our school.
In return, we can offer you a school and senior leadership team who will encourage you and allow you play an active part in our school improvement, students who are enthusiastic about learning maths, are keen to learn and who demonstrate excellent conduct and behaviour for learning, a team of dedicated and enthusiastic teachers and excellent resources.
The successful candidate will have access to a range of CPD opportunities including leadership qualifications such as NPQML and NPQSL.
You can find out more by:
• visiting our school website www.lighthall.co.uk to download a candidate pack and application form
• visiting the school – visits to the school are not possible at the moment, however, you may look at our virtual tour at the link here https://www.lighthall.co.uk/virtual-tour/
• please contact Anna Williams, HR, Office and Cover Manager on 0121 746 5060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any further information
Closing date: 9.00am on Friday 29th January 2021
We look forward to hearing from you.
‘The best from everyone, all of the time’
Light Hall School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants
Light Hall School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
Light Hall School’s Ethos and Values
Light Hall School is very special place, our students are friendly, enthusiastic and eager to learn. They are
at the heart of all we do. Our staff are caring, supportive and completely committed to ensuring that