Our client is seeking a dynamic and engaging educator to join this Independent co-educational Islamic school where opportunities for learning are equally valued for boys and girls from Kindergarten to Year 12. With a great sense of community, candidates will enjoy a supportive school environment and be respectful of its ethos and values.
About the Role:
• Full-time role commencing Term 4, 2021
• Initial 3-year contract with potential for renewal
• Leading faculty across 3 campuses, based at main campus in Western Sydney
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES2108-549799AM, or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales