We believe we can
Following the promotion of the current postholder, Glebe School will be seeking to appoint an inspirational, highly motivated and dynamic middle leader. This a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated and ambitious individual to join the team following the school’s ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted grade, under the new framework, in December 2019.
We are seeking a colleague who has a passion for teaching Physical Education and who has the charisma and character to lead an innovative PE curriculum, with particular emphasis on increasing the participation and achievement of girls in sport.
Glebe School has a rich tradition of very strong working partnerships with schools and other organisations and continuing this collaboration is critical to the role. Any candidate applying must be self-driven, team orientated, reflective and have staff wellbeing in mind.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to help lead an outstanding school into the next phase of its development;
- An outstanding school with good established practices, a sound financial position and good buildings and site;
- Students who enjoy school and thrive on their broad based curriculum and wide range of activities;
- A stable and committed staff team determined to give our students the best possible opportunities;
- Excellent ongoing professional development and training;
- A supportive and committed board of trustees.
If you are the person to take up the challenge, and to help lead our exceptional school into the next phase of its development, we would like to hear from you.
We encourage you to visit the school. Our Headteacher, Ian Travis, will show potential candidates around on Tuesday 24th March at 9.00am, please contact us to arrange your visit.
Closing date: 9.00am Friday, 27th March with interviews to be held week commencing 30th March.
To obtain an information pack please visit the school website www.glebe.bromley.sch.uk or contact the school at email@example.com or by telephone on 020 8777 4540.
The Specialist Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. An enhanced disclosure from the DBS will be required for this post.