Why work for Trinity School Sevenoaks?:
· We are a Christian school with a strong vision, values and leadership
· We strive to place staff and students at the centre of everything we do
· We will prioritise your development and help you achieve your career aspirations
· Our new sixth form opens in September 2018. You can play an important part in shaping the school’s future
· Our students are exceptionally well behaved, polite and teachers are able to teach
· We are confident you will enjoy coming to work each day
· There is a real unity across the school and at every level
· You will be joining a school where your efforts will not go unnoticed
· We are only interested in employing exceptional staff because we believe that our students deserve nothing less. If you are successful, we will recognise this in your remuneration package
· There is ample on-site staff parking and designated staff work rooms
· Good travel links to London (35 mins by train), M25 (10 mins) and we are located in the heart of rural Sevenoaks
You will be committed to the development and progress of students, able to facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential and you will be the sort of person who enjoys a collaborative team working style, relishes a challenge and is resilient. You should be able to teach at all key stages including Key Stage 5.
The successful candidate will lead and deliver a rich and diverse programme of clubs during and after school and organise a comprehensive programme of fixtures/competitions. You will aim to encourage maximum participation of sport amongst your student population, be innovative and driven and be able to tap into external funding that is available that will help provide additional sporting opportunities at school.
We are looking for a female PE teacher required to deliver girls PE. The aim is that sport and PE plays an integral part of life for pupils at Trinity. Are you the person to deliver on this?
We are a Christian school through and through and are very keen to uphold this important and foundational element at Trinity. You do not have to be a Christian to join us but be sympathetic to our Christian values.
We highly recommend you come and visit us to experience what others so readily affirm that Trinity is truly a unique place, with a calm and caring atmosphere.
We will be recruiting as applicants apply and therefore the post may be filled before the close date.
Our school and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students. The successful applicant will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure and checks regarding proof of ID, medical clearance and the right to work in the UK.
If you would like any further information, arrange a visit or an informal discussion please contact Karen Partridge, School Business Manager on 01732 469111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org