Applications are invited for the following post on a Permanent Basis, commencing 1 September 2018.
Head of PE Salary Main/Upper Pay Range plus TLR1A (£7,699 per annum)
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, talented and experienced PE teacher, able to lead our high-performing PE Department and to build on its success.
Our staff and students have already identified what they expect you to be like:
- You are a consistently outstanding teacher with an infectious enthusiasm for your subject.
- You love working with students and staff to ensure all learners achieve their best.
- You have an unshakeable belief that all children deserve an excellent school and you want to be part of making Green Spring Academy Shoreditch outstanding.
- You inspire others and help everyone unlock their potential as learners and teachers.
- You have been very successful as a teacher, have made a significant contribution to raising standards and have proven leadership skills.
Green Spring Academy Shoreditch is in the process of joining Mulberry Schools Trust
Full details of this post are available at http://www.gsacademyshoreditch.org.uk/careers/
Your completed application form should reach the HR Team by email on firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on Friday 20 April 2018.
You are advised to ensure your completed application form addresses the person specification criteria. We regret that CVs or expressions of interest will not be accepted.
Interviews will be held on Friday 27 April 2018.
Green Spring Academy Shoreditch is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check.