Contract term: 2 Years, with annual option to renew thereafter
The Sheikh Zayed Private Academy for Boys is looking for an inspirational Head of PE, with the vision and creativity to help lead the department to the next level. You will have a proven track record of raising standards and the ability to inspire students and colleagues with your enthusiasm and dedication.
The position would suit an existing post-holder or ambitious and committed teacher. The position will provide excellent preparation for future Leadership, as the Academy grows to full capacity in 2020.
If this sounds like you, please submit your CV, accompanied by a brief letter of application, outlining your career so far and ambitions within the education profession.
The closing date for applications is 24th May.
We will then send the most suitable candidates more information about the school, in order to prepare for Skype interviews between the 26th and 28th May, 2018.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant subject
- PGCE or equivalent qualification in Education
- A minimum of 3 years teaching experience
- A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check
- Highly competitive tax-free salary
- Fully furnished accommodation, with gym and pool
- Comprehensive international health insurance
- Annual flight allowance
Application email: email@example.com