We are seeking a well-qualified, enthusiastic and outstanding science teacher to provide strong and effective leadership within our Science Faculty.
Applications are invited from science teachers to lead physics, which is taught in Years 7-13. If you are passionate about raising standards in science education, have a track record of securing above average progress for learners in GCSE science and the ability to inspire and motivate students and colleagues, we would like to hear from you.
This is an excellent opportunity for an aspiring senior leader who is ambitious to achieve the highest standards of performance for themselves, their students and the colleagues they work with. You will have a clear vision of how to improve the quality of teaching and learning within your subject specialism, with evidence of your previous impact on outcomes for learners.
The Emmbrook is a flourishing school full of energy and high expectations. In our most recent Ofsted (March 2017) inspection we were judged ‘Good’ in all areas.
- An ambitious learning community.
- A supportive team of specialist science teachers and senior leaders
- Well-motivated, hardworking students.
- A strong commitment to staff wellbeing with significant opportunities for personalised professional development.
- Free employee assistance programme, with access to legal support, financial and life planning advice and counselling.
The job description and application form can be found on the school website under ‘Our School – Vacancies’. Please email your application form to email@example.com to arrive before the closing date.
Closing date: 9am, Monday 25 March 2019
The Emmbrook is committed to proactively safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its students and all posts are subject to enhanced DBS clearance.