‘Join us on our exciting journey to become outstanding’
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding and enthusiastic
Head of Resistant Materials
Start: September 2018
Salary: Main-scale/UPS - with a management allowance of TLR2b (£4442 per annum)
The successful candidates will:
• be an outstanding teacher of RM with demonstrable evidence of high outcomes
• be an experienced RM teacher, possibly with a responsibility already
• know the curriculum inside out, what needs to be taught and how
• understand best practice for assessments, tracking and monitoring
• be able to motivate and hold to account staff within the department
In return, we will offer you:
• genuinely excellent teaching facilities in a modern building having been recently upgraded
• a chance to make your mark in a friendly supportive school with good promotional prospects
Visits to the school encouraged – please see post information sheet
Closing Date for applications: Noon Monday 26 February 2018
Please send completed applications to HR Manager – email@example.com no CV’s or agencies.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.