Head of School
L7 – L11
Start date January 2019
Bruton Primary School is part of the East Somerset Federation
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated, inspirational Head of School to work at our Bruton Primary School in partnership with the governors, Executive Headteacher and staff in leading our school onto the next exciting stage of its development.
The pupils, staff, parents and governors have a great sense of pride in the school and care passionately about its future success.
We are seeking someone who:
- is an inspirational and outstanding classroom practitioner with a commitment to developing lifelong learners and raising achievement
- is passionate about developing outstanding teaching and learning for all
- has excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate others to bring about improvement
- has energy, flexibility, initiative and a committed approach
You will benefit from:
- Children who are enthusiastic and eager to learn
- A genuine opportunity for shared leadership and professional development
- A dedicated team of staff and governors
- A supportive team of leaders
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the Executive Headteacher, Mrs Rhiannon Tidby to make arrangements via the school office on: 01749 812331 or e-mail email@example.com and mark for the attention of Mrs R Tidby.
Please click Apply Now or alternatively all documents and the application form are available via the office or to download on the school website – www.bruton.org.uk
Please also find attached Job Application Pack.
Closing date: 25th June 2018
Shortlisting: 27th June 2018
Interview Day: w/c 9th July 2018
Bruton Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced disclosure.