An exceptional opportunity for an outstanding professional.
Frays Academy Trust are seeking to appoint a permanent Head of School for St Martin’s Church of England Primary School with effect from January 2019.
St Martin’s Primary School is entering its fourth year of operation and with 182 pupils on roll up to Year 3, we are looking for a professional who:
- Has a passion for curriculum development
- Demonstrates optimism and positivity and has a strong track record of successfully developing staff
- Is creative and resilient and effective in enabling staff to be successful
- Has a strong track record in securing strong outcomes for pupils
- Is keen to work in partnership and collaboration with other schools
- Is innovative and keen to challenge educational practices to improve outcomes for pupils
- Inspires school communities to become successful
The school was judged as ‘Good’ by OfSTED in June 2018 and with ‘Outstanding’ for Early Years.
The Head of School will have overall responsibility for the operational management and performance of St Martin's Primary School, in conjunction with the Executive Headteacher. The successful candidate will play a key role in the strategic leadership of the school and the Multi Academy Trust as a whole.
In addition to a competitive salary, the successful candidate will receive first-rate leadership development, a sustained commitment from the Multi Academy Trust to his or her professional and career development as well regular coaching and mentoring from the Executive Headteacher. This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional senior professional who can demonstrate a substantial track record of leadership success, particularly with regards to pupil performance and progress in a challenging, urban setting.
Closing Date: 20 September 5.00pm
Please email your C.V. and supporting statement addressing the person specification to email@example.com.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.