This is a unique opportunity and challenge for a dynamic leader to work at the cutting edge of education.
The starting salary will be negotiated dependent on the experience of the successful candidate and progression up the pay spine will be determined within our performance management system.
Netherhall Learning Campus comprises of Rawthorpe St James (CE) Infant and Nursery, Rawthorpe Junior, NLC High School and The Creative and Media Studio School.
The Campus is a popular and successful 3-19 federation of schools. We now have an exciting opportunity to appoint a High School Head of School to join the leadership team of our school as it continues its journey to outstanding.
You will be:
- An experienced senior leader with a proven track record
- Experienced in systems, strategic planning and use of data
- Able to inspire and enthuse students, staff and the community
- A professional with drive, energy and determination
We can offer:
- The opportunity to make a difference in a “Can Do” school
- An incredibly strong, talented and committed staff team
- A delightful student community
- Strong support from the Principal, leadership team and governing body
Informal visits to the campus are warmly welcomed please telephone 01484 382140 or email email@example.com.
How to apply:
Please follow the instructions in the Applicant Letter.
Completed applications can be returned to the school either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the school address at the top of the page by the closing date below.
Closing date: Friday 22nd March 2019 at 12pm
Shortlisting: Tuesday 26th March 2019
Interviews: Tuesday 2nd and Wednesday 3rd April 2019
Website: www.nlconline.org.uk (under construction)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
Netherhall Learning Campus, Netherhall Avenue,
Tel: (01484) 382140