Starting April 2022
An excellent opportunity for an inspiring leader to set the vision & ethos of this new, purpose built free school
Starting salary negotiable according to experience Group 7 School
The Board of ElmWey Learning Trust seek a dynamic and progressive Head of School to lead Heathside Walton-on-Thames to establish pastoral excellence, high academic standards and ensure all pupils make outstanding progress. The successful candidate will:
- Embed the ethos and vision set for the school and work closely with all key stakeholders
- Be coached and mentored in the role
- Market and promote the school to recruit 120 pupils for entry in September 2022.
- Work closely with the Trust’s Executive Principal and Executive Team
- Have the opportunity to help shape the Trust further
Further details can be found in the candidate information pack and on the school website: www.heathsidewaltononthames.org
To discuss the role further with the Executive Principal, please contact the Clerk to Trustees, by email: email@example.com to arrange an appointment on Microsoft Teams from 6th-17th September.
To apply please submit the school’s Teaching Application Form and a letter of application addressed to the Executive Principal, explaining how your experience and skills to date meet the job profile and person specification and what makes you an ideal candidate to become Head of this free school to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Midday on Wednesday 15th September 2021.
Interviews will be held on Monday 20th September and Wednesday 22nd September.
Heathside Walton-on-Thames School
- Mainstream school with state - free school funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
Heathside Walton-on-Thames is due to open in September 2022 with an admission number of 120 year 7 pupils (four forms of entry)*. This will increase to six forms of entry, 180 year 7 pupils in 2023 and each year thereafter. Whilst the per...