Head of Science
Our client is a secondary Independent school ideally located in Brisbane’s Northern suburbs. Offering the best terms and conditions in teacher employment, this school is career enhancing in the short and long term sense. The school seeks a suitably qualified & highly motivated Head of Science.
About the Role:
- Head of Science
- Full Time Permanent Position
- Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Communicate a vision for the Department that aligns with the School's ethos and vision
- Administer all aspects of the department including budgeting; setting, communicating and meeting school-wide and departmental timelines and deadlines; QCAA and other curriculum requirements; and assessment and reporting requirements
- Be a curriculum and pedagogy leader and manager of the Department
- Established or aspiring leaders are encouraged to apply
- Renowned Brisbane independent school
- Located in Brisbane’s northern suburbs
- State of the art resources
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB1911-540961CW
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1911-540961MH – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).