The Governors of this over-subscribed Roman Catholic Girls’ School wish to appoint a Head of Science to lead a large well-qualified department.
The post would suit a candidate aspiring to Senior Leadership, with experience of leading improvements in teaching and learning, and evidence of high impact.
The Department teaches core and additional Science at GCSE, alongside separate sciences and has ‘A’ level sets in Biology, Chemistry and Physics as part of our course offer in the La Swap Consortium. The Department also delivers an exemplary enrichment programme.
The successful applicant will need:
- a strong commitment to the formation of young people, supporting our school ethos.
- high expectations for the learning and achievement of all students
- to be an outstanding classroom practitioner who is able to inspire others by example
- to work effectively as part of the team and support the needs of all staff
- to work closely with the Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team to drive up whole school achievement.
Informal visits are welcomed by prior appointment with the Headteacher.
Application forms and further details can be downloaded from the school website
For any further information please contact Mrs. Vera Reilly on Telephone: 020 7428 4600, Fax: 020 7267 7647 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 9am, Monday 18 March 2019
Interviews: w/c 25 March 2019
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS check is required for the post.