An opportunity to join Northern Education Trust, Manor Academy at a unique time in our history.
This is your chance to lead a Science department, make a difference and join an Academy on our journey of rapid improvement.
Manor Academy is a vibrant, exciting and supportive place to work. We are looking for a Head of Science who can bring the subject to life with their passion for Science and enjoyment of teaching. You will lead a large department with superb facilities since our move into a new building in 2016.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- show drive and determination to improve the life chances of our students
- inspire staff
- organise an outstanding science curriculum
- work with senior leaders to place the Science department at the forefront of the Academy’s progress
Northern Education Trust are passionate about the role of schools in their communities. Our decision making is driven entirely by what is best for children.
We can offer you:
- support and opportunities for development within Manor Community Academy and across Northern Education Trust
- an ambitious leadership team with a clear vision within the Academy and across the Trust
- fantastic and committed committed students with a desire to learn
For further information, enquiries or if you would like to visit our Academy please contact the Business Manager, Mrs Sarah Smart at email@example.com or telephone on 01429 288338.
Application packs can be downloaded from our website.
Closing date: 12:00 noon on 19th October 2018
Interview date: TBC
The Trust is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. All posts are subject to enhanced disclosure and barring service checks. We expect all adults to share our commitment to safeguarding and the health and wellbeing of our students.
Northern Education Trust - Manor Academy
Owton Manor Lane