The London Academy Casablanca has been established in 2017 and is a ‘through School’, from Nursery and Primary to Secondary and International Foundation School. This growth has at its core a spirit of ‘Continous Improvement’, a quest for Excellence in all that we do. London Academy is a place in which each student is at the heart of all we do.
The curriculum for Key Stage 3 follows the Cambridge Lower Curriculum whilst Key Stage 4 students work towards their Cambridge IGCSE examinations then the Cambridge AS & A Level. We also offer the International Foundation Year NCUK. There are 180 students in our Secondary School. The London Academy Casablanca aims to become one of the top international schools in the country.
The successful candidate will be an outstanding leader and teacher who will have:
• A successful record of senior leadership experience in a secondary school with a proven track record of raising standards and achievement
• A proven and successful record of developing and implementing effective school policies, procedures and practices
• A proven and successful record in motivating, training and developing a skilled and high-performing team
• The ability to lead curriculum planning, development, monitoring, evaluation and assessment
• The ability to promote the development of high academic achievement, through data analysis and early interventions to support students’ learning.
• A clear strategic vision, combined with highly effective communication skills that will inspire, motivate and lead all key stakeholders
• Resilience, energy, and passion and see challenges as opportunities
If you have the passion to make a difference and inspire our students, staff and our wider school community, and the leadership skills then we want to encourage you to apply.
Watch Dr Samir Benmakhlouf, our CEO speaks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNZ5_mxlvFM
The closing date is 19th April 2021 but interested candidates are strongly encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible.
All appointments are subject to an interview, criminal record checks, and successful references.
Interviews will take place via Skype / Zoom.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
London Academy Casablanca
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
Our Motto: We Are The Future
London Academy is a SMART SCHOOL that honours the Moroccan culture and empowers every pupil with 21st Century skills.
London Academy Casablanca opened in September 2017 and is located in the Bouskoura district of Casabl...