Applications are sought for a new Head of Senior. The person should to be an effective, innovative and visionary leader. The position reports to the Principal, and is a member of the Senior Leadership Team (SLT).
Essential Experience & Skills:
- Leadership experience in a Senior school setting.
- Excellent academic and professional qualifications.
- Experience in meeting strategic, operational and administrative goals.
- Experience and desire to seek innovative solutions to problems.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Collaborative and able to motivate others.
- Native Level English speaker. A knowledge of Spanish is a distinct advantage.
- Experience with the IB Diploma programme.
- To ensure that the Senior School meets the standard of education expected by the School Authorities and in accordance to the Mission and Philosophy of the School.
- Overall responsibility for the Management of the Senior School, including timetabling and curriculum development.
- Execution of the School Development Plan together with the Principal and Senior Leadership Team.