We are seeking a dynamic inspirational Head of Sixth Form who is passionate about teaching and learning.
Middle leaders play a crucial role in ensuring that students of all abilities achieve their best by leading and inspiring other colleagues effectively in their work. They also play a significant role in contributing to whole school improvement. This is an opportunity for someone wanting to take lead responsibility a very important part of our school.
You should already have demonstrated excellent leadership and management skills, be committed to inclusion and the well-being of every child and be an outstanding role model in your own professional practice.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding practitioner to lead the team with the aim of securing outstanding learning and achievement for all students.
What we offer:
- An outstanding track record at GCSE and A level
- A team of colleagues who support each other
- Professional development through the Harrow Collegiate Teaching School Alliance
- Mindfulness and wellbeing activities each week along with staff sports and clubs
- One of the best sites in London, located on the greenbelt next to Bentley Priory and set
in 27 acres of woodland and fields, providing and exceptional learning environment In what has been an unprecedented year for schools and education, Bentley Wood High School are proud that our students have achieved such excellent results and gained places at a range of prestigious universities
“Outstanding teaching stimulates the students’ passion, igniting their enthusiasm and interests for learning. Students’ behaviour around the school and their attitudes to learning in lessons are exemplary” Ofsted Outstanding.
Required from: 19th April 2021
Closing date: Noon Thursday 25th February 2021
For any additional details please contact the Headteacher, Janice Howkins, Clamp Hill, Stanmore, Middlesex, HA7 3JW, 020 8954 3623 or
An Equal Opportunities Employer
Committed to Safeguarding and Promoting the Welfare of Children
Bentley Wood High School for Girls
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Girls school with students of age 12 - 18 years