Head of Technology
Required for September 2021 (or sooner)
Play your part in our exciting future
The Governors seek to appoint an exceptional Leader of Technology for this outstanding oversubscribed mixed Catholic comprehensive in the heart of Chelsea.
- Be able to teach and lead in more than one technology subject e.g. Computer Science, Graphics, Food Tech, ICT, Business
- Have high expectations of yourself and those around you
- Lead with a very strong vision and shared values
- Be an excellent and innovative classroom practitioner
- Be supportive of the school’s religious ethos
- Be committed to improving the learning of all students
- Be willing to go the extra mile
- Be ambitious and aspire to develop your own career pathway
- Have a sense of humour.
In return we will offer you:
- Motivated, hard working students
- Supportive parents
- Support to carry out your role
- Exceptional ICT facilities
- A personalised programme of CPD
- The opportunity to join a dedicated and committed staff
- A hard working, high achieving department team
- A supportive and collaborative environment
- Generous benefits including a travel card.
The school is an equal opportunity employer and promotes and supports the safeguarding and protection of children and individuals. This post is subject to a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
Visits to the college prior to application are welcome, by appointment - please contact the Headteacher's PA at the school.
Closing date for applications: Monday 24th May at 10am.
St Thomas More Language College
Kensington and Chelsea
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
St Thomas More Language College is a co-educational voluntary aided school based in Kensington and Chelsea in London for students aged 11-16. It is a Roman Catholic school.
At the heart of the school’s buildings stands its chapel. Mass is celebrated ...