Happy students fill the spaces of Al Rabeeh School, whilst enthused educators encourage, challenge and engage our students in a curriculum that is reflective of excellence. It is at this caring, welcoming and family orientated school, that parents and teachers partner and strive to be, together with our learners, a living entity of powerful, memorable teaching moments and inspiring achievements. It is indeed a privilege to be involved in building the life of an Al Rabeeh student within a school setting that frameworks kindness, tolerance and respect.
Al Rabeeh School is seeking an enthusiastic, adaptable and committed Head of Year for September 2021. This important and exciting post requires an enthusiastic and outstanding teacher who will have high expectations of themselves, their students and a commitment to the overall development of young people.
The successful candidate will have the ability to:
• lead, develop and inspire a team of teachers and support staff
• understand the needs of a diverse range of students
• raise aspirations and achievement for all through high quality pastoral care
• instill the highest standards of behaviour and attendance.
In addition to:
• Excellent knowledge of the English National Curriculum
• Experience of using data systems for school improvement, student tracking, intervention, target setting, assessment, recording and reporting.
• A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
• A strong focus on pastoral care and a willingness to go the extra mile so as to get the best from the child.
• Commitment to whole school initiatives and the school improvement cycle
• Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise
• Experience of teaching EAL students is desirable
At Al Rabeeh School we are incredibly proud of the way our community works collaboratively to maximise all students’ progress during their time at our school. This is a very exciting time to join us. In recent years, we have made excellent progress and aspire to be rated ‘outstanding’, driven by a core belief that all of our students deserve nothing but the best possible teaching and support in order to be happy, healthy and successful.
We aim to deliver the best quality teaching and learning in a school where staff and students have respect for, and pride in themselves, their school and their community. We offer a full commitment to investing in our teachers’ professional development, providing a bespoke CPD programme in order to ensure all teachers develop the skills to deliver outstanding teaching and learning.
•Competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions
• Competitive salary (tax free)
• Furnished accommodation (including utilities)
• Annual Air fare allowance
• Medical Insurance cover
• Opportunity to work within a team of supportive and creative colleagues
• Excellent professional development and guidance
• End of service gratuity
• Visa arranged by the school
• Other benefits according to experience
Abu Dhabi is a safe, culturally diverse and vibrant city in which to live and work. It offers tax free living and constant sunshine.
Al Rabeeh School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to undergo child protection screening.
Closing date for applications: 18-April-2021 However, interviews may take place ahead of this date so an early application is advantageous. Please provide the detail of 3 references with your application.
While we thank all applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please view our website https://alrabeeh.sch.ae/ to confirm your choice of becoming a family member of this very special school where each and every child is a masterpiece
Al Rabeeh School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 12 years
Dear Parents. It is with great pride and excitement that I write this letter of introduction to you as the newly appointed Principal of Al Rabeeh School. I am honoured to have the opportunity to lead a school with such a rich trad...