We are looking to appoint Two Heads of Year for September 2018
Your new school
In September 2014, Eden Girls’ School, Waltham Forest opened with its founding cohort of 150 students in Year 7 and in Year 8. The school now has 450 students in Years 7-10 and is a popular and heavily subscribed academy judged as outstanding in all areas by Ofsted in April 2017. The organisation will grow year on year to become an 11-18 academy of 800 students with a specialism in Leadership and is fast becoming the school of choice in the local authority. The school building is currently being developed to offer State of the Art 21st Century Learning facilities with the addition of a new Sports Hall, specialist facilities and the addition of a new assembly hall for October 2018.
Your new role
We are looking to appoint Two Heads of Year for September 2018 to join our team at Eden Girls’ School, Waltham Forest, which is part of a successful family of schools, run by Tauheedul Education Trust. The ideal candidates will be enthusiastic and passionate individuals.
What you'll need to succeed
- have 5 GCSEs at grades A*-C, including English and Maths
- have experience of working with children in an educational setting
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- have a strong commitment to the personal, spiritual, social and health development of young people
What you'll get in return
You will find a school that:
- is passionate about its mission of ‘promoting a culture of educational excellence within a caring and secure Islamic environment’
- has a supportive ethos and concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community
- has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for professional development
- is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from students, staff and parents.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Brett Coventry on 020 3818 7041. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Safeguarding Recruitment Statement
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts within our school are subject to satisfactory references, DBS and health clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.