Sheffield Girls’ is looking to appoint an experienced Personal Assistant and HR Officer to work closely with the Head and Senior Leadership Team.
You will provide a high level of professional and administrative support, assisting the Head with the varied demands of their role. You will also operate the HR function within the school, with support from the Trust Office.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of HR administration, excellent administrative skills, and be an extremely organised team player, ideally with experience in a school environment.
This is a full time, permanent position, to start as soon as possible. The hours of work are 8.30am to 4.30pm, although attendance at events will require some evening and weekend hours.
The job description and person specification can be found in the attached information pack, as well as a more detailed overview of the school.
As part of the GDST, the UK's leading network of independent girls' schools, we can offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
To apply, please click the apply button and complete the online application.
Please ensure that you enclose a cover letter with your application.
The closing date for applications is 4.00pm, Thursday 25th February 2021.
The GDST are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Sheffield High School for Girls
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Girls school with students of age 3 - 18 years
Sheffield High School is one of the 24 schools and two academies administered by the Girls’ Day School Trust. The Trust was formed in 1872 by a Christian group, but the schools are now non-denominational and girls are admitted irrespective of b...